Straight Stair Lifts
Conquer Your Stairs and Enjoy Your Home on All Levels
Whether due to an injury or illness, age or ability, the thought of getting up and down a staircase becomes more challenging. Safety and security are primary concerns, but so is being able to enjoy your life… your family.
That’s why a stair lift or chair lift isn’t just a convenient addition to your home, it’s a necessity. A stair lift allows a house to be a home, not a hindrance.
Innovative engineering and design from a trusted manufacturer – Harmar– will give you the confidence and freedom to go where you want, when you want, in your home. All Harmar stairlifts; whether they are curved stair lifts or straight stair lifts are made in the USA, which means quality you can depend on.
Harmar offers several makes to choose from: Pinnacle, Helix, Vantage or Summit. Invest in your independence when you invest in a stair lift. Be independent. Be confident. Harmar. Lifts for Life.
SL600 Pinnacle Premium Stair Lift
The Pinnacle is the true essence of an affordable and necessary luxury. The slimmest and most light-weight stair lift on the market, it folds to take just 10.5” of staircase width. Although exceptionally compact, Pinnacle boasts a 350lb (160 kg) capacity with a wide, comfortable seat that swivels at the top landing to aid in safely entering and exiting the lift. Safety sensors prevent the lift from running if the seat is not in the proper position or if something is blocking the stairway or track. Pinnacle's patented helical worm gear drive system requires less energy to operate and can make up to 60 trips should the power go out. The unique drive system does not require any messy greases or lubricants! The folding rail option saves space and lessens trip hazards at bottom of the staircase.
- Narrowest stair lift in the industry – only 10.5” wide when footrest and seat are folded!
- Lightest unit on the market – entire system weighs only 180 lbs installed (including 16’ of track)
- Swivel seat at upper landing, for easy and safe, entry and exit
- Easy operating controls and indicator lights
- Patented helical worm gear drive system for extremely smooth ride
- Operable in a power outage – up to 60 trips!
- Comfortable seat with height adjustment
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction
- No greases or lubricants; easy to vacuum and keep clean
- 3-Year warranty on components, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
- Easy, 1 person installation (Harmar recommends that all stair lifts are professionally installed)
- Made in the USA
- Weight capacity350 lbs (160kg)
- Electrical requirements120-240 VAC
- Operation power24V DC Battery
- Travel distance16 ft is standard; lengths available up to 75 ft
- Speed20 FPM
- Incline limits32 – 52 degrees
- Drive systemPolymer Helical Worm Gear/worm-rack
- Motor output speed at rated load62 rpm
- Motor output torque at rated load18 lb ft
- Motor output amps at rated load14 Amps
- Track (rail) typeExtruded aluminum
- Average return trips per chargeUp to 60
- Switchable arms (Left or right hand operation)Yes
- Need to open chassis to install or change sidesNo
- Wireless RemotesIncludes 2 Wireless Remotes
SL600HD Pinnacle Heavy Duty Stair Lift
Harmar delivers an industry-leading 600-pound capacity with the Pinnacle™ SL600HD stair lift. No commercially rated-ETL! Extending the many benefits of the Pinnacle’s patented Worm Drive, the SL600HD features a premium ride, little to no maintenance, comfortable seating, and ease of access with a 85° swivel -- now with extraordinary lifting capacity.
- ndustry-best 600 lbs capacity
- Commercially rated, ETL
- Up to 40-feet of travel
- Contoured 25-inch wide seat with extra-high moulded seatback and attractive upholstry
- Heavy duty seat, arm and foot rest frames
- Integrated, easy to use constant pressure control switch
- 85° swivel at upper and lower landings
- Non-handed for easy change to right or left side configuration
- 3-Year warranty on parts, 10-Year on gear rack, 1-Year on batteries
SL400 Vantage Straight Stair Lift
Designed for cost-conscious buyers; the Vantage stair lift is a safe, comfortable, low maintenance lift that is easy to install. Utilizing a well protected rack & pinion drive system and a speed regulator, users will experience a smooth, consistent drive speed as they ascend or descend. And with an upholstered seat and anodized rail, the stylish stair lift is sure to complement your home decor.
Be the first to review this product.
- 2-Year on Components 1-Year on Batteries
- 2-3 Weeks, Custom Orders 4-6 Weeks
- 0.00 LBS