Hygiene slings are specifically designed for toileting and hygiene functions. Access is unrestricted for most users, making hygiene slings ideal for independent transfer and toileting.
At Prism Medical, our hygiene slings are designed to be used with either a lifting hoist or a stand aid. This gives the option to be able to remove or refit lower garments for toileting transfers while the individual is suspended within the sling
As the individual is lifted, his or her position will become more extended and having the ability to adjust the tension on the chest band is an important feature for the comfort and security of the individual.
- PRODUCT # W/ BUCKLE - JUNIOR: 517605
- W/ BUCKLE - SMALL: 517610
- W/ BUCKLE - MEDIUM: 517620
- W/ BUCKLE - LARGE: 517630
- W/ BUCKLE - XL: 517640
- W/ BUCKLE - XXL: 517650
- W/ VELCRO - JUNIOR: 517606
- W/ VELCRO - SMALL: 547611
- W/ VELCRO - MEDIUM: 517621
- W/ VELCRO - LARGE: 517631
- W/ VELCRO - XL: 517641
- W/ VELCRO - XXL 517651
Prism Medical offers a wide range of standard sizes to be sure to accommodate the needs of a diverse patient/resident population. It is important that the caregiver ensures that there is never strap in contact with the skin. If this occurs, it is often an indication that the sling is too small. Here are some general guidelines for sizing Prism Medical slings.
Remember to use your best clinical judgment when choosing a sling size which best fits your patient. People come in all different shapes and sizes and two people may weigh the same or be the same height but require different sized slings.
If the patient weighs over 400lbs a sling consultation is recommended. Please call (866) 891-6502
The sling should be hand washed because the metal rings and plasti belt buckle may damage the washing machine or vice versa. The sling should be hung to air dry. Warm wash with mild detergent is recommended.
- Use mild detergent.
- Set washing machine to Warm wash/cold rinse cycle.
- Do not dry on steam pipes, conventional heaters, wood stoves, or other similar devices.
- Tumble dry on air/fluff cycle only, or hang dry.
- Do not use chlorine based bleach.
- Do not dry clean.
Be the first to review this product.
- 7-14 Days
- 0.00 LBS