Harmar's AL625HD combines the simplicity of a drive-on/drive-off platform with all the benefits of carrying your mobility device inside a vehicle.
With only 45” of depth and 37.25” of headroom required, this is the most compact hybrid lift on the market. Though compact, it still manages to offer the largest travel distance in its class, making this lift compatible with most enclosed vehicles, including SUVs! Installation utilizes existing seat mounts, requiring no drilling or further vehicle modifications.
To top it all off, the incredibly compact design allows the second row seating to remain in place!
Smaller vehicle space? New EZ-Detach Seatback accessory converts power chairs to a lower profile to fit more easily into small cargo areas. Includes easy-turn handles, weight-distributing handle bar for easy removal and replacement.
- 400 lb. capacity
- Includes Interlock Protection to cease operation while
- vehicle rear door is closed
- Steel Platform Construction
- Coastal Community Finish Provides 1,000 Hours of
- corrosion resistance
- Drive-on/Drive-off Dual Entry Platform for automotive
- strap version only
- Lifting Capacity400lbs
- Platform Size26.5" x 44.25"
- Headroom Required37.25"
- Depth Required45" Maximum
- Platform Height5.5" Maximum (dead space)
- Vertical Reach28"
- Warranty3-Year Transferable
Be the first to review this product.
- 3 Year Transferrable
- 0.00 LBS